OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST INCLUDING:
SEAL-LESS, SELF-PRIMING, PLASTIC, HORIZONTAL
FTI’s SP Series Magnetic Drive Self-Priming Pumps are the product of advanced engineering CFD design software and superior magnetic flux technology. The SP Series combines deep-lift capabilities and lightning-fast priming with the advantages of neodymium magnetic drive technology and corrosion resistant polypropylene and PVDF to handle the most difficult applications with no seal replacement, no leaks and the capability to run-dry without damage.
- Powerful – The SP’s careful engineering resulted in a unique design that allows it to create a powerful, deep vacuum in the suction piping. This allows it to lift fluid from as deep as 25 feet (7.6 m) below the pump. Superior lift and high working pressure capabilities allow SP Series to pump high specific gravity fluids like sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid and sodium and potassium hydroxide with ease.
- Fast – SP Series is capable of lifting fluids from 18 feet (5.5 m) in less than 90 seconds. Less time waiting, more time pumping.
- Versatile – The priming ability of the SP Series allows the pumps to handle applications difficult for standard centrifugal pumps. Such applications include pumping fluid from below grade, emptying tanker trucks or rail cars, and transferring fluids from the top of tall bulk storage tanks to reduce the possibility of leaks from sidewall mounted bulkhead fittings.
- Economical – SP Series are extremely efficient in their use of energy. They offer tremendous savings compared to self-priming AOD (air operated double diaphragm) pumps. SP Series use only a fraction of the energy AOD pumps require.
- Run dry ability – Run dry ability helps protect the pump from system upset or operator error. Eliminates costly repairs and downtime.
- Best warranty – Careful attention to detail results in a mag drive pump that is the most reliable and efficient on the market, offering five years of peace of mind.
- Best corrosion resistance – Durably moulded from corrosion resistant polypropylene or PVDF, the SP Series handles the most corrosive chemicals with ease. Prevents downtime due to pump corrosion problems.
- Multiple connections – NPT or BSP threads, adjustable flanges or union connections make it easy to connect to any system reducing installation cost and time
- Standard NEMA or IEC motors – SP Series mounts to all standard motors.
- Magnetic drive
- Five-year warranty
- Excellent for pumping from above or below ground storage
- Provides up to 7.6 m of lift
- SP11/15 prime 5.5 m in 90 seconds
- Retains fluid for re-priming when shut off without a check valve
- Up to 6.2 bar working pressure
- Runs without damage in absence of continuous flow
- Handles over 1.8 SG
- Back pull-out design for easy service
- Sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite
- Sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid
- Corrosive blends, solvents, wastewater
- Corrosion resistant polypropylene (82°C) or PVDF (104°C)
- Rare earth neodymium magnets
- Moulded-in “gooseneck” suction passage eliminates need for internal check valves
- Easy set outer drive ensures optimum magnet alignment and easy motor installation
- Viton® or EPDM o-rings standard. Other options available
- Carbon, ceramic, PTFE or silicon carbide bushings
- Mounts to NEMA or IEC motor frames
- NPT or BSP threads, flange or union connections
- Special design inner volute enables fast priming
- Bulk unload or transfer from rail cars, tanker trucks, sumps, pits, day storage or underground storage tanks to process or storage locations
- Over-the-wall applications
- Piping systems that have trapped or entrained air
- When run-dry protection is needed