Hydromax DIN Series
Hydromax DIN Series Introduction
The DIN Series is a single stage end suction centrifugal pump. It provides high performance at an economical cost and is particularly suited to mechanical and fire services as well as being suitable for use in a variety of other industrial applications.
The DIN pump can be fitted with a range of mechanical seals or a simple packed gland depending on the liquid you are pumping. These pumps feature a back pull-out design for easy maintenance and are available in a variety of materials.
The HydroMAX DIN pump has been engineered to the stringent International Standard DIN 24255
Hydromax DIN Series Description
Volute casing centrifugal end suction pump with Back Pull-Out (BPO) feature, main dimensions and performance according to EN733/DIN24255 standards.
- Type: End Suction Centrifugal, Back Pull-Out (BPO)
- Design: EN733/DIN24255
- Flange: DIN2332 PN 10RF
- Direction of Rotation: Clockwise as viewed from the drive end
Hydromax ISO Series
Hydromax ISO Series Features
- Superior hydraulic design and manufacturing methods for significantly higher efficiencies and reduced maintenance.
- High efficiency double curvature impeller vanes.
- 32 to 200mm discharge.
- Cast iron, zinc free bronze or stainless steel construction.
- Wide range of options.
- AS2129 Table “E” flanges as standard with optional drillings available.
- Back-pullout design does not require the disconnection and removal of motor or suction and discharge lines for maintenance.
- Heavy duty oil lubricated double row ball bearings in drive end and single row roller bearings in wet end.
- Taper mounted and keyed impeller.
- Horizontal or vertical pump discharge mounting.
Hydromax ISO Series Options
- Wear Rings
- Mechanical Seal or Packed Gland Seal, Oil or Grease Lubricated Bearings, Paint and Internal Coatings
- Materials of Construction
- Flange Drillings
Hydromax ISO Series Applications
- Fire Protection