Are you ready to take your food manufacturing process to the next level? Graco’s SaniForce e-series pumps save on energy and extra equipment while hygienically moving fluids over 100 gpm (378 lpm) and 1/4” (6.3 mm) particulates! The low pulsation mode is gentle on shear sensitive materials to maintain the integrity of your highest quality ingredients.
- Only electric diaphragm pump on the market that will stall under pressure
- Up to 80% more efficient than air operated diaphragm pumps
- Reduce pulsation without the addition of pulsation dampeners
- All FDA compliant fluid sections and tri-clamp connections for accelerated cleaning and minimal down time
- Ability to stall under pressure for dispensing or filling applications without need for a circulation line
- Gentle pumping for shear sensitive materials
- Durable pump construction handles particulates and abrasives in material without damage to pump
- Worry free pump design without rotateable seal prevents leaking and need for flushing
Applications Of FDA-Approved Electric Diaphragm Pumps
Juices Concentrates Beverages
Condiments and Dressings
Wineries Breweries and Distilleries
PICK THE PUMP THAT WORKS FOR YOU!
We’ve listened to what you want out of a pump and designed the Graco e-Series to meet your needs!
1. FDA Approved Fluid Section
- Manifolds, seats, balls, & diaphragms all FDA complient material
2. Diaphragm Pump
- Runs dry
- Self priming
- No rotating seals
- Stalls under pressure for dispensing or filling applications
3. Electric Drive
- Reduce energy consumption and operating costs
- Increase pump control
- Accurately meter fluid
4. Motor Options*
- Operate on 120v, 240v or 480v power
- Available in AC or Brushless DC
- Hazardous location motor options available
5. Durable Pump Technology
- Handles particulates and abrasives all without damage to the pump
- Gentle on shear sensitive material
6. Tri-Clamp Connections
- Quick knock down design for easy cleaning and service
FDA-Approved Electric Diaphragm Pumps Technical Specifications
*Reduced if balls don’t seat well due to damaged balls or seats, lightweight balls, or extreme speed of cycling.
**Exposure to extreme low temperatures may result in damage to plastic parts
Graco Pumps are a well known, reliable pump, shrinking maintenance intervals and reducing the nasty surprise of an interruption in production. Graco serves many different industries and applications, providing products for painting, gluing, building and marine applications amongst many other industrial processing applications. Know more.
All Pumps has these pumps and parts in stock and is ready to help with your requirements today. Contact Us