A comprehensive range of premium sanitary end-suction centrifugal pumps designed with maximum operating benefits and minimal life cycle costs in mind.
The W+ is the most modern sanitary centrifugal pump in the market today, with a strong focus on hygiene. This includes the strict demands within the pharmaceutical industry, i.e. W+ pumps are available in special designs where product contact parts (impeller, impeller nut and back plate) are machined from solid 316L SS and with an electropolished surface. The deep-drawn casing is polished to Ra < 0,5 μm contact surface finish and electropolished. Other optional features are casing drain, multiple outlet positions and certifications of materials and surface finish.
W + SPX Centrifugal Pump Features
- Reliable and heavy duty design
- Energy efficient
- Quiet performance with minimal vibration
- Superior shaft seal design
- High pressure capability
- 3A (optional) and EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group) certified.
- Designed for CIP (Cleaning In Place) as well as SIP (Sterilizing In Place)
- Suitable for wide variety of food, beverage and pharmaceutical products
- Wide range of optional features available
- Easy and cost effective maintenance
- Housing, Impeller, Impeller Nut, Back Plate, Shaft – Stainless Steel 316L
- Clamp Ring, Extension Frame, Support, Shroud – Stainless Steel 304
- Shaft Seal
- Standard – Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide Optional
- Standard – EPDM
- Optional – FPM, FEP encapsulated FPM
The UC pump series consists of 17 standard models with pressure and flow capacities up to 15 bar and 800 m³/h (50 Hz).
About W+SPX Centrifugal Pumps
W+SPX has a deep history in the food, dairy, beverage and industrial process industries. Known for its exceptional quality and precision made components, W+SPX brand is synonymous with pumps, valves, scraped surface heat exchangers and dispersion equipment.
All Pumps has these pumps and parts in stock and is ready to help with your requirements today. Contact Us