Lobe pumps next step in flexibility and value.
Jabsco has a proven 50 year heritage in Lobe Pump manufacturing. Jabsco branded lobe pumps are taking the next step in flexibility and value. The Hy~Line+ (HP Series) and Ultra~line (UL Series) range of lobe pumps replace the Hy~Line, Ultima and 24 Series lobe pump offering the combined strengths and experience on one key platform.
Jabsco Lobe Pump Range.
- Product Description: High flow, high-pressure Positive displacement non contacting rotary lobe pump.
- Applications: Industrial, food and beverage, bio-pharmaceutical processing; decanting, transfer, filling, spraying.
- Power Source: Shaft coupled electric motor drive.
- Materials of construction: 316L wetted parts with epoxy coated aluminium gear cover; choice of seals including C/SS, SiC/SiC, single or double with flush; 304 stainless steel mounting feet with synthetic elastomer sealing joints available in Nitrile, EPDM, Viton and PTFE.
1. Epoxy coated bearing housing and gear cover; available in stainless steel for sizes 4-6
2. Nitrile, Viton and PTFE Wetted elastomers to FDA, 3A and EN1935:2004; EPDM to USP Class VI
3. Front loading seals and rotors as standard across the range
4. HP series end cover supports relief valves and end covers
5. Pump module, feet and port kits sold separately. 1 pump 96 possible variants. Hopper inlet Option
6. 304 stainless steel feet as standard on sizes 4-7
Single mechanical seal
Standard offering for compatible fluids
Single mechanical seal with flush
For fluids with potential to leave a residue; ATEX applications
Double mechanical seal with flush
For fluids that must not escape to atmosphere
Packed gland seal
Low cost alternative to handle fluids with potential to leave residue
Hygienic end cover joint
3A approved sanitary design HP pumps
EHEDG Ultra-hygienic end cover joint
EHEDG design UL pumps
|Seal Type||Primary Seal Face Options||2nd Seal Face||Available on|
|Single Seal Mechanical||C/SS||C/SiC||SiC/SiC||–||Size 3 to 7|
|Single Seal Mechanical (Flush option)||C/SiC||SiC/SiC||C/SiC||Size 3 to 7|
|Double Mechanical Seal (integral flush)||C/SiC||SiC/SiC||C/SiC||Size 4 to 7|
|3 ring packed gland||–||–||–||–||Size 4 & 5|
|Horizontal ports||Apply Horizontal foot kit|
|Top shaft drive||Comes as standard|
|Bottom shaft drive||Rotate gear cover 180°, swap filler cap and sight glass|
|Vertical ports||Apply vertical foot kit|
|Left shaft drive||Swap filler cap and sight glass|
|Right shaft drive||Rotate gear cover 180°, swap filler cap and sight glass|
Tri-lobe and scimitar rotor options on one pump platform
Dimensional Drawing & Key Installation Data
|Pump Size||A||B||C||CC||D||E||F||J||JJ||K||N||Max Speed||Max Pressure||Flow 100rpm||Weight|
|42||274||223||212||182||231||72||142||150||200||99||42||1000 RPM||15 BAR||12.3 LTR||18 KG|
|44||290||223||212||182||241||72||142||150||200||99||42||1000 RPM||8 BAR||20.4 LTR||20 KG|
|52||368||249||250||208||319||84||208||179||228||120||80||1000 RPM||15 BAR||26.5 LTR||32 KG|
|54||396||259||250||213||338||84||208||179||228||120||80||1000 RPM||8 BAR||45.5 LTR||35 KG|
|62||433||288||329||249||370||122||224||200||294||174||79||720 RPM||15 BAR||64 LTR||61 KG|
|64||462||302||329||256||379||122||224||200||294||174||79||720 RPM||8 BAR||95 LTR||65 KG|
|72||489||380||381||324||414||210||178||288||342||186||89||680 RPM||15 BAR||123 LTR||125 KG|
|74||529||380||381||324||439||210||178||288||342||186||89||600 RPM||8 BAR||205 LTR||145 KG|
|76||576||411||381||340||456||210||178||288||342||186||89||600 RPM||5 BAR||301 LTR||165 KG|
|84||807||470||484||390||658||268||288||345||440||249||99||600 RPM||10 BAR||366 LTR||370 KG|
About Jabsco Hygienic Lobe Pumps
Jabsco pumps by Xylem have been in the industry for over 40 years, manufacturing industrial pumps for a wide variety of applications. Jabsco HyLine and Ultima positive displacement rotary lobe pumps are designed to pump delicate, viscous and particle-laden fluids as well as thin liquids which require an all stainless steel pump. The design of Jabsco Lobe Pumps is influenced by some fundamental engineering principles and it is useful to understand these first to ensure their most effective selection and operation.
All Pumps has been importing, servicing and supplying Jabsco pumps in Australia for 20 years and support the full Jabsco range of pumps and spare parts.