Over the years a manufacturing plant ran hundreds of air-operated pumps and benefited greatly from their simplicity.
However, with the onshore manufacturing costs on the rise, they had to take drastic action against the high running costs of these pumps to minimize their long-term manufacturing costs.
Allpumps suggested an Abaque Peristaltic Hose Pump
The customer has had significant growth in market share which meant they were also on the verge of needing to replace their site compressor which would have meant considerable cost outlay.
All Pumps suggested that a Peristaltic Pump(also known as a hose pump) was the optimal solution to the client’s challenge. Hose pumps had various benefits, like:
- Dry running capability,
- Low shear,
- Positive displacement solution,
- And Simplicity of repair.
After considering various pump designs with the customer we arrived at the conclusion this was the best pump for the duty.
An economical and effective solution to the problem.
The Abaque Peristaltic Hose Pump has the capability to provide greater pressure meaning they can provide more fluid into their pressurized filling chambers at a higher speed.
To get the pump installed and running optimally, the Allpumps team worked with the client’s process/improvement engineers in the design phase through to providing maintenance support, and by offering affordable options for purchasing on wearing parts.
- The customer has purchased one pump with intentions of trialing for replacing 2 diaphragm pumps.
- The trial has worked remarkably well for months with great reliability and low energy use compared to diaphragm pumps.
- The project was despatched within the required time.
- The pump is very simple to maintain and All Pumps was able to provide training onsite to the maintenance team.
About Abaque Peristaltic Hose Pumps
The Abaque Series peristaltic hose pumps can handle your toughest pumping needs – from abrasive and aggressive fluids to shear sensitive and viscous materials, while a seal-free design eliminates leaks and contamination. Read more
All Pumps has these pumps and parts in stock and is ready to help with your requirements today.