Without proper protection, process fluids regularly contaminate and damage in-line instrumentation. The strength and durability of SENTINEL Diaphragm Seals protect and isolate all forms of system instrumentation from the hazards of corrosive process fluids.
Blacoh Sentinel Diaphragm Seals
Protect and Isolate System Instrumentation
- Protect gauges and other pressure instrumentation from process fluid contamination and corrosion.
- Prevent erratic pressure surges and clogging due to solids in process fluids.
- Protect gauges from freezing and slurries.
- Ensure gauge and switch accuracy.
- Ensure accurate and consistent readings with corrosive or solids-laden fluids.
SENTINEL Diaphragm Seals are easily installed, come in a variety of chemically resistant materials, and work in both pressure and vacuum conditions.
- Reduce costs by replacing expensive gauges with low-cost utility gauges.
- Diaphragms and seal bodies unconditionally guaranteed.
- Accuracy of +2% or better full deflection.
- Pressure ranges to 1000 psi (68.95 bar).
- 1/4″ to 3/4″ (6.35 up to 19.05 mm) inlet ports.
Blacoh Sentinel Diaphragm Seals and Gauge Guards
Protect Against Pressure Damage, Prevent Siphoning and Ensure Stable Dosage Rates
SENTINEL diaphragm pressure relief valves are designed to continuously regulate fluid flow to protect pumping systems from over- pressure damage caused by defective equipment or a blockage in the pump system line.
SENTINEL diaphragm back pressure valves enhance system performance by applying a continuous back pressure to the system pump. Eliminating fluctuations in downstream pressure prevents siphoning and eliminates varying dosage rates, and the continuous back pressure ensures proper check valve operation in metering pumps when system pressure is too low.
- Robust machined construction.
- Compact size for OEM applications.
- Adjustable 10 to 250 psi (0.69 to 17.24 bar) I Optional 350 psi (24.13 bar) rated valve.
- 3 Port, 2 Port and 90o configuration.
- Vulcanised PTFE/EPDM diaphragms