Roto’s MR and RM Series make up the company’s original mining pump line. These compact but heavy–duty progressing cavity pumps are designed to perform efficiently in demanding and continuous duty applications, which are common in mining sites. These PC pumps combined the housing and the bearing and use a hollow shaft to hold the coupling rod, thereby reducing the overall length of the pump. The pumps use the standard sealing arrangement in gland packing but can also be supplied with mechanical seals.
Know more about Roto
- Flow is proportional to speed, smooth flow
- Excellent suction lift
- High-quality metal construction for added wearability
- Lower maintenance costs
- Non-clog and can handle solids in the mines
- Minimum impact on efficiencies with varying heads
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Material options
- Free molded and molded to metal variations
- Shaft sealing
- Spare parts
- Max capacity: 56 m3/h
- Max pressure: 9 bar
- Cement grout
- Mineral slurries
- Dirty water
- Coal water
- Explosive mix transfer and filling
- High pressure wash
- Mine dewatering
- Mineral processing
- Mortar with fine
- Oily water
- Rock dust slurry
- Water spray for dust suppression
Principle of Operation
Progressive Cavity Pumps
ROTO’s PCP pump comprises a precision-machined single external helix metallic rotor that rotates inside an internal double helix elastomer stator. The special construction and material of this pump allow it to create a sealing line along the axis of the rotor that is maintained in both static and dynamic conditions. As the rotor turns within the stator and fluid enters the pump, cavities are formed and progress as fluid is moved from the suction to the discharge side.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!